Persian Rhinoplasty in NYC
Persian women are considered to be some of the most beautiful in the world. As a leading expert on Persian Rhinoplasty in New York City, Dr. David Cangello understands just how much time and thought you’ve put into considering this life-changing plastic surgery procedure. Using his expert surgical skill and artistic vision, he knows how to meticulously reshape the nose so that it blends seamlessly with other facial features, enhancing the uniquely Persian beauty rather than detracting from it.
Our noses are functional, but they also add form to our faces—creating structure and balance. Chances are, if you are unhappy with your nose, you’re unhappy with the way you look. Dr. Cangello has spent years perfecting his rhinoplasty technique so that he’s able to achieve the look his Persian patients desire, while maintaining ethnic integrity and in many cases, correcting functionality of the nose to improve the patient’s breathing simultaneously.
From a Najoor Nose to a Work of Art
Is a Persian Rhinoplasty Right for You?
- Dissatisfaction with the size or shape of the nose, such as dorsal hump, nasal width, asymmetry, or a too-prominent or drooping nasal tip
- A desire to retain ethnic identity while meeting aesthetic goals
- Conditions that interfere with breathing due to nasal deformities, such as a deviated septum and inter valve collapse
Your Persian Rhinoplasty Consultation
The Ideal Candidate for Persian Rhinoplasty
- Width: When the nose is too wide or too narrow creating overall imbalance in the facial features
- Asymmetry: A nose that is twisted or deviated
- Dorsal hump: A bump on the bridge of the nose, especially apparent on the profile view
- Prominent nasal tip: A bulbous or round appearing nasal tip, caused by excess fatty tissue
- Drooping nasal tip: A long nose, where the angle between the upper lip and lower nose that is less than 90 degrees
- Reached the age of skeletal maturity-when the nose has fully developed