If you have had rhinoplasty and you are unhappy with the results, revision rhinoplasty could give you a second chance to have a nose you love. NYC Revision Rhinoplasty Specialist Dr. David Cangello is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience in complex rhinoplasty surgery. Revision rhinoplasty, also known as secondary rhinoplasty or corrective rhinoplasty, aims to repair nasal deformities and restore a natural, balanced look to the nose.
Reasons For Revision Rhinoplasty
- Obstructed nasal airways that cause breathing issues
- An “overdone” or unnatural look
- Incomplete dorsal height reduction (hump or overly large bridge was not reduced enough)
- Overly reduced dorsal height (hump or bridge was overcorrected leading to a “scooped out” look)
- The tip of the nose looks “pinched” or too small
- The original rhinoplasty did not produce enough of a change
- Deviated septum
The Revision Rhinoplasty Surgical Process
Revision Rhinoplasty Recovery and Results
Why Choose Dr. Cangello For Your Revision Rhinoplasty?
Contact Dr. Cangello for Revision Rhinoplasty in NYC
1 American Society of Plastic Surgeons. 2018 Plastic Surgery Statistics Report. Available: https://www.plasticsurgery.org/documents/News/Statistics/2018/plastic-surgery-statistics-full-report-2018.pdf Accessed December 10, 2019.
2 Neaman K, et al. Cosmetic Rhinoplasty: Revision Rates Revisited. Aesthetic Surgery Journal, Volume 33, Issue 1, January 2013, Pages 31–37, https://doi.org/10.1177/1090820X12469221